Craig Butler 970-247-5502
Electrical Equipment & Electric Motor Repair
- Large irrigation systems with VFD drive controlling pump motor speeds to regulate pressure.
- Electric Wheelchair, Power Scooter & Golf Cart repair.
- Service on electric water heaters, ceiling fans, baseboard heaters.
- Garage & shop door openers, pellet stoves, irrigation pumps, home water well pressure pump, Reverse Osmosis water filters.
- Solar power and wind generator power systems troubleshooting & repair.
- Consulting and design for home backup power generator and transfer switch systems.
- Underground wiring faults - locate & repair.
- Automatic security gates for residential driveway security and gated communities.
- Mechanical Bull repair.
- Gravel pit & batch plant motor control problems.
- Center pivot irrigation system troubleshooting and repair. Pierce certified electrical technician.
- Ski lifts, snowmaking systems, ski resort electrical systems. 30 years working at Purgatory Resort.
- RV electrical systems, including mains from shoreline panel and generator set. Also, DC power converter and AC inverter issues, as well as on-board equipment systems, including solar system.
- Smarthome Insteon-- devices to manage and control lighting, dimmers, thermostats, WiFi cameras, appliances, irrigation, garage doors, dead bolt door locks, pool equipment, pumps, etc. All from your smart phone or laptop anywhere !
- Tankless on demand electric water heaters, like Seisco
- Familiar with all types of electrical systems & controls. House wiring to automated process machine equipment.
- Modular lighting control, home lighting systems like Leviton. Commercial lighting systems and signs.
- 40 years experience with 480 volt AC systems. Three phase power & variable speed drives.
- Working knowledge of live power systems, working on energized systems to bring equipment back on line.
- Familiar with all types of electrical testing using meters and scope to determine problems.
- AC & DC motor specialist.
- Electric motor repair, 3 phase, single phase, and DC motor diagnostics.